A professional grade audio power amplifier specifically designed for demanding contractor applications, the CP400 features esoteric grade toroidal power supply and output transformers. These transformers were chosen for their outstanding reliability as well as extended frequency response (-3dB @ 30Hz - 16kHz via transformer output) Now you can have the peace of mind that systems specified with the CP400 will have true transformer output isolation, a feature that previously may have not been affordable due to the cost of quality external transformers.
CP400's two independent channels ensure maximum channel separation and ultra low distortion figures while providing years of faithful service.
Whether your application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the AtlasIED CP400 is the perfect answer for high power/low cost amplification needs.
- 25V, 70.7V, 100V, and Direct Coupled (2,4, and 8 Ohm) Outputs Mounted on Barrier Strips with Covers for Safety
- Balanced Inputs on Barrier Strip and XLR Connectors
- Dual-Speed, High Efficiency Fan Cooling
- Loop Through Feature on Male XLRs, One per Channel Input
- Power-Up Muting
- Stepped Attenuators Mounted on the Rear for Security
- Toroidal Output Transformers Provide Full Electrical Isolation and Meet Worldwide Safety Agency Approval
- UL Listed - UL60065
|8Ω STEREO||160 Watts x2|
|4Ω STEREO||240 Watts x2|
|2Ω STEREO||270 Watts x2|
|8Ω BRIDGED MONO||500 Watts|
|4Ω BRIDGED MONO||600 Watts|
|70.7V STEREO||200 Watts x2|
|25V STEREO||175 Watts x2|
|140V/200V BRIDGED MONO||400 Watts|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||30Hz - 50kHz (±3dB)|
|CONNECTOR TYPE||Terminal Block & XLR|
|NUMBER OF FANS||1 - Variable Speed|
|HEIGHT||5 3/16" (13 cm)|
|VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY||110V - 120V|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.